Top 5 Exercises for Breast Size Enhancement
Over 250,000 to 300,000 women in the US have breast augmentation surgery done each year. It clearly shows that a significant percentage of women are not happy with their natural size. Well, going under the knife isn’t the only way they can enhance the size of their breasts. There are perfectly effective and simple exercises you can do at home to achieve the shape and size you are looking for.
The breasts are mostly made up of adipose tissue and have no muscles hence their shape and size cannot be altered through exercise. The exercises recommended for breast size enhancement work on your pectoral muscles, which are directly beneath your breasts. With regular exercise, the muscles in that area become firmer, leading to firmer and perkier breasts. It is the perfect remedy for sagging breasts.
Due to their firmer appearance, their size enhances automatically. Here are the top 5 exercises for enhancing your breast size.
- Wall-Ups are perhaps the simplest of all exercises for breast enhancement but highly effective. It is similar to push-ups, the only difference being that you have to use a wall to push against instead of the floor. Place yourself two feet away from a wall. The gap between your feet should be equal to your shoulder width. Lay your palms flat on the wall and bend your arms. Lean forward till your nose touches the wall. Hold that position for around 10 seconds and then repeat.
- You will need a pair of dumbbells to do Flys. Grab a dumbbell in each hand and lay down on the exercise bench. Stretch your arms out so they are at level with your shoulders and are parallel to the floor. Slowly lift the dumbbells over you, bringing them close enough to touch. Lower your arms back to their original position. For best results, it is important that your arms are straight throughout the exercise except for a slight flex around the elbow.
- Rotation Push-Ups are a modified version of the standard push-ups that you do during a workout. The fundamentals of the exercise are the same. You have to be on your toes and palms, with your body straight. Your arms should ideally be a shoulder-width apart but you can place them wider. Go low by bending your arms to the maximum extent. Then, straighten your arms to push your body back up. After this, raise your left arm followed by rotating your chest towards the left. Follow the same technique for working on your right breast.
- Elevated Push-Ups take more effort than rotation push-ups which is why they are more impactful. The only tweak to the routine that you have to make is to use steps or a bench to keep your feet on. You would be on your palms and toes, the difference being that your palms would be flat on the ground while your toes would be elevated. Bend your arms and go as low as you can. Then, push your body back up by straightening your arms.
- Exercise dip bars are required for Chest Dips. Grab on to the bars and pull your body up. Incline your body outwards so that your chest gets more attention. Descend to your original position, keeping your chest in the same forward position. Repeat the exercise 20 to 30 times every day for maximum effect.
These are the top 5 exercises for enhancing your breast size. While your cup size isn’t going to increase, your breasts will be firmer and better looking after regular exercise for a couple of months. To augment your efforts to enhance your breast size through exercise, you can have a look at Brestrogen, a natural gel which makes your breasts firm.