Supreme Range of Urinary Incontinence Products for Women and Their Types
It has been rightly said that physical digestion is as important as mental digestion. Throwing out the unnecessary wastes from the body is not just important but also critical at times. One common problem faced by several people these days is urinary incontinency. The problem that an individual faces when he is unable to control urination is called urinary incontinency. It is basically a type of spontaneous or unintentional flow of urine that occurs when the urinary sphincter finds it hard to control urination. This problem is majorly found in women than in men. Fortunately, there is a supreme range of urinary incontinence products easily available for women in the market. From these, knowing what is most suitable to your need or situation is important. Here, we have provided some inputs on the same to help you out in making the right decision while choosing the right product:
Type of Products for Urinary Incontinency in Women:
Varieties of protective clothing as well as pads are available in the market for women. These products are designed to withstand less, moderate, or excessive leakage of urine. The products are available in various designs, colors, and sizes.
- Absorbent Pads: This kind of pad can be used by women as well as men. This pad is self-adhesive and can be easily placed inside the pants without inducing any feeling of discomfort. A single pad can help you remain stress-free for an entire day. A single pad can hold up to 10 ounces of urine and keep the skin fresh, dry, and odorless.
- Incontinence Panties: There are lots of women who prefer this type of panties to tackle their urinary incontinency. At the first look, these panties seem like the normal ones. However, incontinence panties have a waterproof liner. Also, it has a cloth pad within that has a capacity to hold up to 10 ounces of urine. The advantage of this type of panty is that it is easily washable and reusable. These panties are available in various designs, colors, and size to ensure that you remain dry for the whole day.
- Disposable Panties: Fancy style and colorful disposable panties are well-known and widely available. As the name suggests, it is a use-and-throw panty highly preferred by women who travel a lot. These panties have an adjustable tape at the sides for better comfort.
- Protective Under-Pads: The protective under pads can be disposable or reusable. These are flat pads that have an absorbent layer on one side and a moisture barrier layer on another side. These pads are more effective in protecting mattresses, chairs, or any other types of furniture from urine leakage. The absorbents capacities differ with the pad type and style and some of these are incorporated with antibacterial or anti-fungal finishes as well.
- Plastic Pants: If you have mild urinary incontinency, then choosing plastic pants is ideal. These pants can be easily used along with regular undergarments. These plastic pants are capable of handling urine leakage of low to moderate level.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: This can be caused by the stretching of the pelvic floor muscles like by laughing, coughing, sneezing, weight gain, child birth, etc.
- Urge Incontinence: This is caused when the muscles of the bladder involuntarily contract and push the urine out of the bladder. This is usually caused because of irritation in the bladder, emotional stress, and other conditions.
- Other less common incontinence types are overflow incontinence, functional incontinence, total incontinence, and anatomical incontinence.
Before buying any of the supreme range urinary incontinence products for women, it is better to take a recommendation from a medical expert. They can test your condition of urinary incontinence in a better manner. The medical expert can also recommend an appropriate option according to your problem.
If you are uncomfortable to purchase these products from a store, you can always buy it online.